TM And Their Attitude To Safety

Irrational behaviour and incomprehensible decisions 101 - this is the place. If they're really silly, you could win a chocolate fish.* (* Highly unlikely and they're only virtual chocolate fish)

Foggyone
Site Admin
First Name: Peter

TM And Their Attitude To Safety

Post by Foggyone » Sun May 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Trust and Safety - Open invitation to attend our Internet Safety Clinic
Internet -safety -clinic

We connect, interact and share with people across the planet with the click of a button. Devices small enough to carry in our back pocket allow access to the internet, it is part of our everyday life and it’s awesome.

Netsafe, Norton & Trade Me want to help keep it that way. We’re delighted to join forces and bring the Internet Safety Clinic to Wellington.

We’re keen to offer our technical services to check your devices and ensure they’re up to date and running safe. It’s not just about updating your desktop, laptop or mobile device; we’ll be offering up tips through our collective experience to keep your online experience a great one.

If you’re in Wellington and in need of a health check for your device, or you know someone that is why don’t you come along!

When: Sunday, 26 May 2013

Time: Between 9 am and 12 pm

Where: Mac's Function Centre, Wellington Waterfront

2 Taranaki Street,

Wellington Central,

Wellington

Bring yourself and or one of the following: PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone

Walk on in for a great personal introduction to Cyber Security Awareness week!
Haven't times changed since they got all snarky with me for my activities in keeping their customers safe (when they wouldn't). Very good to see the change in attitude. I guess now the founders don't have the same say in running things a more adult direction is taken.

Only one thing about this notice. There is no consensus about whether 12 noon is 12 am or 12 pm. Less confusing to say 12 noon.
Google, the answer to so many questions!
-----------------------------------------------------

jegostik1
Honorary Scambuster
First Name: ian

Re: TM And Their Attitude To Safety

Post by jegostik1 » Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 am

GOSH!!
see what I do all day at Birdlings Flat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_rrss4nXo