trade me wrong again

Irrational behaviour and incomprehensible decisions 101 - this is the place. If they're really silly, you could win a chocolate fish.* (* Highly unlikely and they're only virtual chocolate fish)

thejadegate
Members
First Name: john

trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:20 am

Hi all,

Just need a vent.

I read alot of posts before joining and noticed nothing like my situation.

I noticed a few listings that were fraudulent and reported them to trademe but they refused to remove them or get sellers to reword them.
Everything in wrighting so i reported them to the commerce commission and some to Police.
Commerce commission eventually got back to me and accepted complaints for investigation-ongoing.

One of them was by majesticgems,for high grade gold/silver orein main heading.
Description repeated main heading text but further clasdified mineral as fools gold or pyrites.

Final paragraph described mineral as "peacock ore" which has the proper name of bornite.

The rub is the mineral pictured was a textbook photo of bornite and mineral could of only been one of the 3 descriptions,not all or even two of them combined.

Bornite is only from a very deep mine and could not possibly be pyrites or gold/silver ore.

Gold/silver ire can be found in association with pyrites but not in the same sample.

Independant authorative web addresses were provided to trademe but they refused to remove listing or force seller to change wording.

Second.a seller made claims of 100 mils of gold plating on a plated object that only measured about 3mils tthick,plated all 6 sides.
This should have made it at least 200and something mils thick.
This is covered in weights and measures in Consumers Affairs jurisdiction as published on thiet website.

MOST IMPORTANT.

on monday 15/09/15 i won 3 seperate auctions within 4 hours,ending just before midnight.

All three sellers had ANZ accounts.

All three were paid within 8 mins of each other.
All three were watch sellers.
2 of them had my watches to me by thursday 18/09/15.

The third admited receiving payment but denied receiving delivery details.

Emailed here and said tm sent it already but here it is again.
Sent it before 13:00.
Seller denied receiving delivery details and requests details by email.

Sent again around 15:30 but seller denied getting it again.

I contacted tm and things got bad.
tm refused to assist stating i need to send through tm.

tm refused email thread as proof that details were sent through twice.

More communication with seller who demands account details for refund.

I went to Police and reported sellers actions.

Around 20:30 i again sent seller delivery details-a photo of the Police Complaint Acknowledgement form with my details to the right of and under the Police letterhead logo-fairly authorative document in its own right.
Police veiwed original emails and i forwarded all for thier files-this is ongoing.

Email recived from robyn of tm advising if i dont send delivery details through trafeme they would close my tm account.

I did so under protest.

Next serious email from tm -attempted blackmail-tm demanded my bank account details be sent to tm for a refund or my account would be closed for lack of faith.

Needless to say but i gave tm the "auckland salute" over that and laid a complaint with Police for attempted blackmail.
Breach of privacy act as tm have no right to my account details-i did not buy off them and they cant provide a refund so demand for bank details not lawfull.
Also i did not at any time demand a refund but made multiple demands for completion of sale-sale of goods act.

Seller still doing nothing.
Sunday or monday seller advises me by email property type,something she could only do if she had an address and searched for it.
Property description from her was accurate.
Refuses to send goods.

Non delivery reportt filed with trademe.also advise tm that i would file in court against them by email.

Repeated emails to seller requesting track n trace number and if she had sent goods yet.

On wedensday 23(?)/09/15 at around 11:30 i received atrack n trace number-progress at last.

I performed an internet trace and discovered a failed deluvery that morning at 07:55.
Delivery failed as too early for office to be open.

This means seller also broke t&c regarding sending of t&t # at earliest possible time.

Trademe had still not banned me.

When i opened the package both watchesvthere but the rolex was clearly a fake.
In NZ it is still an offence(crimminal) to sell any counterfeit goods.

My tm account of 11 years terminated on thursday by tm.
Stated they reviewed my entire history and conckuded i cannit deal with traders properly and my conduct was not acceptable.

I have 5 negative feedbacks.1 from a seller i sucessfully prosecuted in court and tm repeatadely refused to remive his negative feedback(they finally relented and stated they remived hus feed back in the same letter banning me).
Anither feedback from this year where seller ckearly states he was at fault.to my credit another trade with him resulted inbexcellent feedback.
That really only leaves 3 negative feedbacks from abiut 120 trades over 11 years.

I DID FILE IN COURT AGAINST tm AND ADVISED THEM IF IT BUT THEY PROBABLY GOT COURT NOTIFICATION ON THURSDAY-THE DAY THEY BANNED ME.

also if anyone needs to call them,try thier 0800 number instead if 0900.

Ohh yes,thats right,nit many know about that,they DO have an 0800 but i only found out by accident in 2004.

HERE IT US FIR ALL TO USE,but be quick-they will cancel it once they find out its published.

0800 334 332-enjoy.

p.s. despite tm's t&c stating you indemnify tm from legal action you can still take a case against them in ANY court because in NZ you cant sign away your leguslative rights.

Also beware the tm app.it identifies you devuce id and has caused problems on my tablet.i rectified this by factory reset and re downloaded my apps making sure security was checked after each download.

I also believe that someone at tm has been sending malicious and defamatorybmessages to me.
These went straight tobspam and i only noticed them today.
They contain information(content,address,email address,account details)that could not be known by anyone else but tm staff or someone they have passed info to.
Messages started about 5 hours after accountbterminated and still received tiday.

Formal Police complaint made tiday and all messages veiwed and forwarded to Police.
Police computer forensics should be able to track to siurce and licate link to tm or tm staff member if there is one.

Not all information is here but i have over 300 pages of printout from tm.my feedbacks,tm t&c and guidelines,emails from tm and myself,Police reports,messageboard threads now deleted and others.

Looking forward to court in due course.

Another trick of tm is that they wont let you submit proif.mine kept comming back saying failed to process.

Tracked down trade me limited directors through the companies register and sent the auckland directir-jonathin macdonald,level23,48 shortland st,auckland-a signiture required package with email thread included.

Someine signed for it last manday around 17:11 but contacted me on thursday last week saying ni one of that name has ever resided there.
Reported to comoanies office for offence against companies act.

Package returned,additional documents included and resent to trade me limited office address and signed for today sround 08:00.

No excuses for tm anymore.

My name-John Williams
tm username thejadegate

I belueve all references to it are gone or disabled

thejadegate
Members

trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:51 am

This is ridicolous.

Ive had the 0800 number (my best recolection) since i had trouble with nzgems in 2004 .took him to court and won,he got a temporary ban then back at it.
Seems to have sold or traded nzgems as the deller now has a different one from Alan Lee,the man i took to court.

The 0800 works from cellphones.mine at least-they just banned me from calling them then banned me outright-see my new topic.

thejadegate
Members

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Filed in court already,tm served by court,just waiting for a date because system overloaded,especially with trade me related cases

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 am

Hi John, by the sound of things TM may have treated you shabbily. I'd love to get an idea of how many TM cases are lined up before the court.

All the best with your court case and please let us know how you get on.

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Dam courts all backed up so may be lucky to get in before xmas15.

Police already cloned 2 devices to send to cyber crime unit to deal with over 126 malicious emails received since being banned from tm.

Looks like 3 posdible people from wrighting styles and content from one of them id's the person who is a fake martial arts teacher i trained with for 4 1/2 years and had a nasty breakup with.

Been encouraging him to respond by emailing him and he DOES.T CONTENT and TIMING are too much to be a coincidence.

Also issued him a challenge at a martial arts tournament this sunday(01/11/15) for full contact.

He keeps making threats of phyisical violence against me and to be "very,very afraid" and hes comming to get me and hr posted my address so i kmow he has it.

Hes suppossed to be a 10th dan master in a style in takanini(with 4 other dojos but hr is self graded???)

He gradrd me to provisional blackbelt.
Hrs only 5 years older than me .
The toutnament is the only place hr gets a shot at me without Police issues.

Im guessing he wont even show up-hes got too much to loose by being beaten by a person 9 1/2 grades below him in his own style.

Ill post results even if i loose to him.

Do you run other types of scambusting-martial arys teachers fer instancr?

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:07 am

Hi all,

Back again after a VERY interesting tournament.

My previous martial arts instructor-Ray Porter of White Crane School of Bushido/te jutsu 325 A Great South Road,Takanini ,Auckland,residing at 10 Carlton Street Pukelohoe,
not only failed to answer my public challenge to a full contact match in last sundays tournament(01/11/15) he didnt even turn up or have a student turn up to compete aftwr setting up a special section pf the school tp"teain to win " tournaments of this type.

He has stated in class how he has won other challenge matches against at least one other martial arts instructor but cant even turn up to face a former student.
Probably because he cant lie about the outcome in front of witnesses.

I keep telling him "GROW A PAIR OR DISAPEAR "

looks like he took the advice and disapeared.

This man is self graded and a member of a few of Jack Stern's fake martial arts organizations.
WOMA,KOREAN YUDO,KOJIDO RYU JUJUTSU,ASIAN GRANDMASTERS ASSOCIATION,SOKESHIP COUNCIL,and a raft of other moronic organizations that send him certs over the internet.

Beware-dont waste ypur time or money on him like i dis.

DUNG FU,MASTER OF THE FICTITIOUS PEN

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:54 am

FURTHER ACTION.

I have just received written confirmation that the companies office is forcing trade me limited to provide correct address details for jonathin macdonald.

Trademe/macdonald ptovided
Level 23,48 Shortland st
Auckland City

As the residence for macdonald in2011 and updated those details in approx August of this year.

Signiture required courier mail was sent to this address and returned to me by the building manager as no one if that name had ever been there-business OR residence.

A subsequent visit to the location by me revealed only 2 business tennants there-neither having heard of jonathin macdonald.(i even asked for "fries with that")

It would appear that trade me's disregard of the law falls into ateas other than fair traiding act and consumer gaurentees act.

Who knows what other laws yhey are breaking as well.

They are also the number 2 suspect for the defamatory and illegal emails i have been receiving that started about 5 hours after they terminated my account of about 11 years(suspect as only tm and tm traders ive dealt with recently know all my contact details)
This is now with cyber crimes(Police) in Wellington.

Still no court date yet.

Keep ya posted as it happens
John

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:57 am

Finally got a court date

End of Jan next year.

Finally get to nail trade me in court.

Then i go after (trademe username) for selling counterfiet goods,and jonathin macdonald for breaches of companies act.
Cops have refused to go (trademe username) for criminal prosecution so Independant Police Conduct Authority are reviewing the decision.

ACTION AT LAST

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:08 am

I just got 2 emails from a "Phil" from scambusters admin about 6 hours ago accusing me of lying here because i wont post the specific court date.

All the principals have been informed in wrighting by manukau district of the court date and thats all we need.

Ill post the outcome regardless of what it is but it will be something like"trademe acted with lack of faith towards myself and were wrong to terminate my account for the stated reasons.the site is a private membership site so the court cannot instruct reinstatement" or words to this effect.

"Phil" owes me an appology for calling me a liar but i am prepared to wait untill the court case is over.
I will post the court date on the date of the hearing but just becauae i wont provide this date pre hearing does not mean i am lying.

There is enough content above to corroborate some of what i have stated as 100% truth.

I will not be goaded into revealing my hand and stratergy to deal with trademe prior to the case @nd the wprsing in the 2 emails from"Phil" are quite offensive

Foggyone
Site Admin
First Name: Peter

Post by Foggyone » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Phil from scambusters is NOT from scambusters.

It's incredibly easy to forge most details on emails. The one detail not easy to hide is the ip address the email was sent from (except for gmail emails). Reveal the email headers and inspect.
Google, the answer to so many questions!
-----------------------------------------------------

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:18 am

Hello foggyone,

The email actually turned up in my spam folder so i checked (today ) the headers as i have with the other 130+ malicious emails received.

Guess what?.
same m.o as all the rest-emeki.cz server.in north america.

The language was crude and borderline rude and in the same style as about 50% of the emails.

I am sure scambusters would not have used language like that(in hindsight ) but i was drowsy when i opened them.
Checked them thismorning about 05:00 when i was thinking straight.

I am fairly cinfident that the culprit is my former martial arts teacher or his wife or both.

Address is randrporter@gmail.com
but emails are coming tjrough emeki.cz and cant be tracked.

Probably straight to spam as the 2 original gmail identifiwrs were not present.

This person is desperate to turn up at the court to give false evidence in favour of trademe.
What he doesnt realize is that the hearing is closed and he has no direct knowledge of the situation so would not be allowed to testify anyway.

Should.send him the date one day before anyway so he turns up and wastes his time.

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:27 am

p.s. i have discovered it is so easy to hide,remove,or change an email address to whatever you want.

However,it is still impossible to duplicate the 2 security features email uses to identify an authentic gmail account.

Alsp IP addresses are a waste of time as they are mostly reissued every time you log into the net,unless you have a very rare fixed IP address.

I even traced some addtesses and only got the closest cellphone tower-6 in aucklamd and one in the bush in hamilton.

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 pm

The Czech service you mentioned is a fake email generator. It's designed to produce fake headers and misleading info.
thejadegate wrote:Should.send him the date one day before anyway so he turns up and wastes his time.
You'd be best advised to concentrate on winning your case and just ignore those messages. They're merely a distraction and it's not worth wasting your time on them.

thejadegate
Members

Post by thejadegate » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Updated detaols provided ny trademe/macdonald are

113 Washington ave,Broklyin,Wellington 6021 New Zealand.

No further action will be takem by companiesvdespite the deliberate falseification of records filed with companies office

nzgems
Members

trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:17 pm

with out prejudice
mr williams you have made a false statement again to support your own hidden agenda
the only problem you had with the trade was that your address where the gem was sent was invalid and the payment to you was returned
you state in trade me forums you prosecuted nzgems in the courts another made up accusation
its was a disputes tribunal big difference .
also you state a person name here was the owner of nzgems ownership of nzgems has never changed i notice you defame this
person for no reason
you state we was banned yes we was because you supplied false information stating to trade me the courts said we was to be banned
we supplied the disputes tribual paper at the time to trade me and we was reinstated
are you going to ring on a daily basis like before
please run off to the police like you always do with your false accusation i hope to hear from them again