trade me wrong again

Irrational behaviour and incomprehensible decisions 101 - this is the place. If they're really silly, you could win a chocolate fish.* (* Highly unlikely and they're only virtual chocolate fish)

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

trade me wrong again

Post by digidog » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:12 pm

nzgems wrote:you state we was banned yes we was because you supplied false information stating to trade me the courts said we was to be banned
we supplied the disputes tribual paper at the time to trade me and we was reinstated
Just one question John. Did TradeMe accept a member's word that a court had ordered your TM account to be closed, without any supporting documentation? I find that hard to believe as TM usually behave very carefully when it comes to this sort of thing.

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:21 pm

yes they did accept his word with out paper work don fort forget the trade was in 20o4 now they are very cautious
his harassment is shocking phone calls running to police lies , i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

trade me wrong again

Post by digidog » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 am

nzgems wrote:i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all
I have responded to several of your emails John and requested a brief summary of your position via email. I don't know why you're reluctant to supply that, but sending abusive emails to our site admins is hardly likely to speed up the process, is it.

Take a deep breath, put your thoughts in writing and let's consider the matter sensibly.

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:51 am

i have not sent one abusive email at all alfie
i sent a email asking if you company address listed in companies office is the correct one
as you refuse to remove nzgems name here i only to happy to refer this to our lawyers
as advised previously its to much typing to you
this is the email you say is abusive as below alfie i noticed you never replied

############################################################

hello why is this defamation still there
i advised you
no i need to severe legal notice ?? if so i take the companies office
info is correct
i have asked to call you but you refuse to listen
do you want a statutory declaration ?? on this matter
please remove john allan williams thejadedgate comments about nz gems
from your site as its nonfactual
also i advised about his comment about other users
as the site owner you are liable for any printed matter

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

trade me wrong again

Post by digidog » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:54 am

Allow me to modify my statement, substituting "abusive" with "aggressive".

We've received seven emails from you in two days John, most of them saying the same thing. I replied three times asking you to put your side of the story in writing. That hasn't happened.

You say that TM disabled your account because someone told them 'a court said so'. Knowing TM quite well, I'm afraid that I don't find that statement credible. TM have lawyers on staff as well as Buddle Findlay on a retainer in the background. They are not in the practice of removing accounts because somebody lies to them. They're a lot more professional than that.

This site is administered by a small group of people and we're all volunteers. We've reached the point where we are awaiting your written response. From our perspective a written communication is evidence, a telephone conversation is merely hearsay. If any person complains about anything on our site, their request must be in writing, with no exceptions. Is that too much to ask?

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:43 am

alfie
once again you have not had any aggressive emails we have supplied all information about owner ship that you asked
also i note you hint that we lied about being removed from trade me even( jaded gate states) this (that actual happened), i did ask you in writing via email to remove his comments you have refused to do so . i note you allow other people to be shamed on your site , i asked you if you want a stat declaration on this issue i note you never replied or refuse to do so to our email
i note you support his stance but have removed other peoples details when asked but dont support us and leave other persons names on your site to be humiliated, i note you accuse phone call of hearsay do you actually know what it means .
you are forgetting it was 11 years ago so trade me have been unprofessional in the incident they are well aware of what has happened and how our account was stopped and put back on . this is being sworn for another case

i once again note you REFUSE TO REPLY to last night email if you look it was sent to other persons to read as well
i have asked you to respond and to email me directly but you refuse to do so
just spoke to trade me and please provide proof that buddle and findly are back ground lawyers that you so clearly state
i wait your private email but you proberly wont reply

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

Enough is enough!

Post by digidog » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 am

To the two Johns.

Our admin team has considered this matter and notes that the original dispute between the two of you was over a $7.00 TradeMe sale back in 2004.

John W
That’s a very minor amount, you got your seven dollars back and the incident occurred over a decade ago. It’s time to stop stalking the other party’s auctions and let the matter drop. And please do not mention either them, their company or the other TM member on these forums again.

You’re welcome to post updates regarding your case against TradeMe, but please make it clear if this is a Disputes Tribunal hearing rather than a court case. There’s a big difference.

John L
While you claim to have received abusive phone calls from the other John, we note that you must have considered some of your own phone calls to John W to be offensive. Had that not been the case, you would not have sought to have them banned from being played during the Dispute Tribunal hearing. In your submission to our admin team you also claim to have restrained and tied up a court bailiff. That doesn’t sound particularly clever, does it.

While you have asked for your company name to be removed from this thread, you’ve registered and written four posts under that very same name, making your request redundant. Please do not mention John W on these forums again. Ever!

To both Johns
Guys… step back for a moment and take a deep breath. We’re talking about a ten year old dispute over seven dollars for God’s sake. It’s petty to the point of ridiculous and it’s time to let it go. Nobody needs to generate this amount of stress over such a pointless matter.

This is surely the season for goodwill, so consider it an act of Christmas karma, or make it a new year resolution. We don’t care what has happened in the past, it’s time for both of you to get a life and move on.

This subject is now closed. If either party tries to post criticism of the other at any point in the future, they will immediately be banned from these forums, permanently.

Merry Christmas everyone.

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

trademe admit they support fraudulent/false listings to make money

Post by thejadegate » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:55 am

In my court hearing yesterday(21/01/16),the question why don't you just ban false and fraudulent sellers, or words to that effect.

james ryan,trademe trust and safety supervisor,said trademe is a business whose goal is to make money and if they banned everyone like that there would be noone left[to sell,and therefore trademe couldnt make money ] or words to that effect.

fairly conclusive statement from someone in a position of authority at tm making a statement in aforum that is 100%recorded and above reproach.

During my case against trademe [admin note: trader's personal details removed] james ryan was forced to disclose what actions trademe hade taken over my formal complaint of [admin note: trader's personal details removed] selling a fake rolex.
james reluctantly admited that trademe policing team had conducted an investigation and concluded that the watch was most likely a counterfiet.
trademe have not banned her, but only given her a warning,one of a three strike-ypur put policy.

she has committed a criminal offence,yet to be prosecuted for,but is still trading on trademe.

the look on james face when hard copy(printout ) of the email thread that conclusivly proves my delivery details WERE sent through to this person was uterly priceless.The thread also clearly displayed the fact that i had attempted to send it to trademe but trademe had refused to process it(for whatever reasons). tjis forced me to courier it to thier wellington office and i have the proof of recipt for that last year.

in a letter courteously provided by james to me dated 13 January 2016,trademe clearly states that i did not provide delivery details to the seller of an auction i won. this means trademe LIED in the document. i only wish that james was under oath at the time as this would constitute purjury and the courts really pursue proven examples of purjury.

this also proves my case 100% against tm but because im such a nasty piece of work when agrivated(my words,not thiers ) i only stan av40-50% chance of winning the case..

james also said that tm tries to maintain a safe environment for traders.

Tm's idea of "safe" obviously does not extend to a fraud free environment.

james also clearly stated that i commited a crime against the ????? telecomunications act(with supporting recording )

this is not at all pissible as a crime is an offence against thw Crimes act only.

I may,or may nit have committed an OFFENCE againat the stated act but i have read and understood the telecomunications act so that i know exactly how far i can push things without committing an offence.

may take james/trademe to rask for defamation for this.
simple matter of court records.

jamescalso mentioned my threatening behaviour to susan clark but the only "threats" made to her are for prosecution in court for counterfieting.

The courts and the law do not deem threats of legal @ction as "THREATS".

Cant wait to file against susan for fraud/counterfieting.

More to follow as it happens.

Case decision reserved for about 21 days.



R3gards John

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:31 am

NZGEMS-welcome to the debate.

I stated that nzgems has got a new owner because the owner listed now is not alan lee,of glenfield,the person i took to court and won against.

You lost because i proved to the courts satisfaction that you never sent the gem-total cost of $7.45 to me.

In fact you used your own courier run(now couriers based at Onehunga where you were supposed to own 2 franchise runs)
and fraudulently stated that tje gem was delivered but clearly stated that you ordered the driver to return the gem to you pre delivery.

You also stated that i took ypu to dispites tribunal but the disputes tribunal did not exist in 2005 when i funaly got ypu into court.

The venue was actually "the small claims COURT ".
Pretty conclusive proof that the venue is a"court" even if it was the lowest form of court.

As for the" non existant address"".
You were ordered to pay within 7 days and informed in the court by me that i would be moving out 1 day after the final day for payment.

Your never paid by the due date and i moved out-thats why the balifs collected from you.

In short-you refused to deliver the gem and admited such in court,and got punished for it.

In fact I clearly recall the referee stating that in all his time in the small claims court he had never heard a case where the plaintiff and defendant agreed on so many of the details.

If you believe you have been defamed by me take me to court-they know where i live & i welcome it,but we both know your nothing but smoke n mirrors

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:41 am

digidog wrote:
nzgems wrote:you state we was banned yes we was because you supplied false information stating to trade me the courts said we was to be banned
we supplied the disputes tribual paper at the time to trade me and we was reinstated
Just one question John. Did TradeMe accept a member's word that a court had ordered your TM account to be closed, without any supporting documentation? I find that hard to believe as TM usually behave very carefully when it comes to this sort of thing.

Hello digidog.

No ,trademe did not take my word for the courts decission.
I provided a copy tp them as proof of the courts decission.

If you like look up small claims court records-i believe they are on line and publically available.

WILLIAMS vs LEE

I won my refund of $7.45 but it cost me about $70 to do it.

Alan Lee can produce nothing to counter the fact that i did win,& fair and square.

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

nzgems wrote:yes they did accept his word with out paper work don fort forget the trade was in 20o4 now they are very cautious
his harassment is shocking phone calls running to police lies , i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all

You havent emailed me at all.

You lost-court records prove it & now your saying i lied ,thats defamation.

Im sure scambusters have my phone # and they havent called or emailed me.

I also checked here on night that last case ended an virtually no comments or replies on this thread but TODAY-HEAPS,and im replying in turn

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:01 am

digidog wrote:
nzgems wrote:you state we was banned yes we was because you supplied false information stating to trade me the courts said we was to be banned
we supplied the disputes tribual paper at the time to trade me and we was reinstated
Just one question John. Did TradeMe accept a member's word that a court had ordered your TM account to be closed, without any supporting documentation? I find that hard to believe as TM usually behave very carefully when it comes to this sort of thing.

Digidog-ive reread your question.

Still dont understand it properly.

My account was not closed by a court order.

trademe did accept dingdongx word over mine that i did not provide delivery details to her.

teademe refused to process the email thread that i sent to them as proof that i.sent delivery details 3 time.

Royal New Zealand Police accepted the prove when showed them,which is why the accepted my complaint against susan .

Disputes tribunal wete provided the hard copy of the conversations-trademe were also sent hard copy of this last year to jon mcdonalds fraudulent residential address in auckland as listed at the companies register,then sent by signiture required courier to trademe office in wellington.

James Ryan stated clearly in court that he had never seen the document before.


trade me admitted in court that they had conducted thier own investigation re the fake rolex and determined it was mosr likely a fake and issued a warning to susan.


trade me cancelled my account after multiple threats-one for not providing trademe my bank account # number for a forced refund ,one for not providing delivery details,and finally for not being able to deal with other traders correctly.


If you want the emails re delivery details,email me from a real email address and ill forward them to you.

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:11 am

nzgems wrote:yes they did accept his word with out paper work don fort forget the trade was in 20o4 now they are very cautious
his harassment is shocking phone calls running to police lies , i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all

No they did not accept without paperwprk.

Nzgems got banned temporalliy AFTER court decission,and ONLY after court decission.

nzgems was not a registered trading entity anywhere except trademe but did have a bank account name of nzgems and greenlane lawnmowing and a listing in the white pages for a few years prior to trade-thats how i tracked his phone number that had been taken out of public register the next year.
Post office kept actual phone books for years so you could check up if you wanted to.

alan lee is very aggressive AND rude and nearly had his face rearanged by the court security HE requested because he felt insecure around me.

Tape recordings were presented at the court of alan lees telephone behaviour and his sports whistle featured prominantly on these recordings.

I did not need to play them

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:21 am

digidog wrote:
nzgems wrote:i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all
I have responded to several of your emails John and requested a brief summary of your position via email. I don't know why you're reluctant to supply that, but sending abusive emails to our site admins is hardly likely to speed up the process, is it.

Take a deep breath, put your thoughts in writing and let's consider the matter sensibly.

I have received no communication from anyone at the scambusters team at all unless you are refering to the 3 or 4 emails to my email from an emkei.cz fake email server that got sent direct to my spambox.

I still have them,and so do the RNZPolice,

A couple or more from "phil"" who i have been advised does not have anything to do with scambusters,one from"admin" and one from"alfie".

one would expect you to communicate witha real email address.

Ome of them accusing me of posting "sh!t" on your site.

Nothing i have posted is false.

Incidently,the last one from a fake emailer says dispute tribunal is not a court but it IS the lowest form of court-even lower than minor traffic court where 2 justice of the peace sit.

Once again,if you require something and i can provide it by email i will,but not on the forum

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: Enough is enough!

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 am

digidog wrote:To the two Johns.

Our admin team has considered this matter and notes that the original dispute between the two of you was over a $7.00 TradeMe sale back in 2004.

John W
That’s a very minor amount, you got your seven dollars back and the incident occurred over a decade ago. It’s time to stop stalking the other party’s auctions and let the matter drop. And please do not mention either them, their company or the other TM member on these forums again.

You’re welcome to post updates regarding your case against TradeMe, but please make it clear if this is a Disputes Tribunal hearing rather than a court case. There’s a big difference.

John L
While you claim to have received abusive phone calls from the other John, we note that you must have considered some of your own phone calls to John W to be offensive. Had that not been the case, you would not have sought to have them banned from being played during the Dispute Tribunal hearing. In your submission to our admin team you also claim to have restrained and tied up a court bailiff. That doesn’t sound particularly clever, does it.

While you have asked for your company name to be removed from this thread, you’ve registered and written four posts under that very same name, making your request redundant. Please do not mention John W on these forums again. Ever!

To both Johns
Guys… step back for a moment and take a deep breath. We’re talking about a ten year old dispute over seven dollars for God’s sake. It’s petty to the point of ridiculous and it’s time to let it go. Nobody needs to generate this amount of stress over such a pointless matter.

This is surely the season for goodwill, so consider it an act of Christmas karma, or make it a new year resolution. We don’t care what has happened in the past, it’s time for both of you to get a life and move on.

This subject is now closed. If either party tries to post criticism of the other at any point in the future, they will immediately be banned from these forums, permanently.

Merry Christmas everyone.


Digidog,

You are mostly correct,

I was just replying to the posts as i find them.

I will refrain from further comments r.e. nzgems,whose name i could have swprn was alan,not john-it was 11 or more years ago.


JOHN WILLIAMS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests