Would you accpet such kind of auction?

Post Your tips here
kevinyyb
Members

Would you accpet such kind of auction?

Post by kevinyyb » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:37 am

Hello guys. I'm a new comer here. And thanks for reading. I'm thinking of a "new" way to sell things on trademe. Not sure if it would be good or not. Hope you guys can give me some ideas. :lol:

About Me:
I'm a Chinese student study in Hamilton. I'm in China now as what I normally do each year.

About My "New" Way
What I did before was bring some goods with good value to NZ and sold them. I run some risk like people may not like my goods, and some may take me half year to sale them.

My new way is: I'll make some lists with statement like "seller will back to NZ on 01/Jan/07, please do not pay me before I back to NZ"... such words. I'll purchas the goods after buyer required. So that buyer can get the better value and it will also be easier for me.

I'm thinking of some ways to make such auction more securer. Like provid buyer a photo with my student ID on, so that they can report to police if I made the trick. Cannot think anymore.... :roll:

I did such thing 2 years ago. That was quite good actually, but only for very limited items. Not sure this time. It's better for me to ask first.

What are the factors that may stop you to buy the goods from such auction list?

What would make you feel more safe when biding such auctions?

MANY MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR IDEAS :grin: :grin: :grin:

kevinyyb
Members

Post by kevinyyb » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 am

Forget to say: I have a 100% positive feedback from 56 buyers. Not a big thing for many people here though.

autumn
Members

Post by autumn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Ummm. Kevin - it doesn't quite work like that on Trade Me (or most auction sites) - you are supposed to have the goods in your possession before you put up an auction - and you can't put up an auction when delivery date is months ahead - even days ahead is bad.....

I suggest you look at some of the threads about drop shippers, and see what I mean....
Life is a series of swings and roundabouts..... why not enjoy the ride