Taunting the scammers

Whether it's 419 scammers or Romanian gangsters, this is the forum to post your baiting exploits and trophies.
Foggyone
Site Admin
First Name: Peter

I Look Forward To It

Post by Foggyone » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 pm

Keep us posted.

Peter
Google, the answer to so many questions!
-----------------------------------------------------

Snoskred
Members

Post by Snoskred » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:16 am

You can write a script for any purpose at all - all you need in order to bait the guys at TM using the tool is that they have an email address.

If you put together a list of their email addresses, which you can all share, you can target those individuals on a constant basis. ;)

That's basically what I did with the check scammers, and we've got a lot of checks out of them using our safe mail boxes. We've got a list of their email addresses, and we are targeting that list with each mail box we have, with a different script.

It's probably a little hard to explain without seeing the tool and knowing how it works though ;)

NZ Websites
Members
First Name: Bruce

Now the fun starts!

Post by NZ Websites » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 am

I have just completed my first script designed to target the tm romanian scammers. So far I have 7 levels set on the autobaiter but will add more when any baits get close to that level.

The initial emails seem to be sent out by the autorbaiter in batches in the early hours of the morning (NZ time) so I'd expect the first set of responses a few hours into tomorrow (Sunday).

Will update when the responses start rolling in.

If anybody wants to see my autobait texts I can put them up here so you'll see what they see as they go through each level. If so just let me know.

Cheers,
Bruiser
Visit us for Low-Cost and Free website hosting, at www.webhostdirect.co.nz