Someone's not very happy!

Whether it's 419 scammers or Romanian gangsters, this is the forum to post your baiting exploits and trophies.
TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Someone's not very happy!

Post by TechnoKiwi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:09 pm

I've started scambaiting again, although not 'in depth' as before, due to the fact that my personal/business life is a lot more busy than it was.

Anyway, one of my latest Lads seems to have taken offence at my offer to assist him with his financial 'windfall', and sent me this pleasant message this morning:
Subject: Watch your back!

Mr.Man.

i know who you are but you are too small to claim this money. but i worn you if you don't desist from fouling people you will die accidential.
i don't want to know you because you a big CIA THEIF, i just wish to promote you with CIA but you are a terrorist to this generation and many people are after your life, you better be careful and you die young.

bye and die young.

Regard,
Son Of God.
Some people are just so ungrateful these days! ;-)

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:30 pm

Charming! Is the writer from Lagos by any chance?

TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Post by TechnoKiwi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Not this one, he's from Togo!
I haven't had a message this 'nasty' before, as I always like to 'play nice' with my Lads. I can only assume that he's already been baited a number of times before! ;-)

TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Post by TechnoKiwi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:53 pm

He was a lot more friendly in his initial email! ;-)
From The Desk Of Regional Manager.
International Commercial Bank. (ICB)
Tema Branch Accra Ghana.

Dear Friend.

My name is Stephen Mensah, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Tema Accra Ghana I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 44years of age and married with 3lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that.I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this businessoffer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.
On the course of the last year 2006 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three million five hundred thousand dollars [3,500.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE.

While you will have 30% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much.
As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it. Successfully.
Best regards,
Mr Stephen Mensah,

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:02 am

Did you score any trophies from this one?

TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Post by TechnoKiwi » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:22 am

No, I'm doing a variation on what's called ASEM (accidentally sent email message) baiting, which is basically 'hit and run' scambaiting. You pretty much go straight after a trophy as soon as you open communication with the scammer. Unfortunately, this has a high rate of failure, as scammers are more aware of baiters now. But, since I've got some spare time I decided to fire off a few ASEM's just to see if I could get lucky. I have a couple of others going that might produce a trophy though. 8-)

NZ Websites
Members
First Name: Bruce

Some of my funny SB responses

Post by NZ Websites » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:52 am

These are some of the funnier responses to my scambaiting log. So far I have baited over 900 "Lads", some reaching up to the 20th level, meaning they have responded to each of the autobaiters first 20 levels.
Script: A Level: 3

Received Email
To: Yang Archer (yang.archer40@elektra-telecom.co.uk)
Subject: If I may ask. I want to understand. There is too much at stake here

YOU JUST TALKING LIKE A GAY MAN ISN'T IT RIGHT
Script: A Level: 2

Received Email
To: Meretha Abercrombie (meretha.abercrombie40@botmail.co.uk)
Subject: Please, essential response is essential

Hi meretha,
what the hell is wrong with you?are you sick or something?this draft has ...........
barrister paul owen
Script: A Level: 4

Received Email
To: Wofled Trainer (wofled.trainer40@elektra-telecom.co.uk)
Subject: Show me your level of seriousness, 0112348059388347

what drugs are you on , crack or cocaine or was it your mother when she still had you inside her

Received Email
To: Heriht Affleck (heriht.affleck40@email-comms.co.uk)
Subject: With due respect. Yes I want to agree with your master plan

If you show up at my house ill shove a broomstick up your rear. Goodbye
Script: A Level: 4

Received Email
To: Leslie Buckbee (leslie.buckbee40@elektra-telecom.co.uk)
Subject: MY DEAR POOR BOY

so you are just westing my since you are very stupid and you will pay your death idiot

Received Email
To: Florence Deville (florence.deville40@elektra-telecom.co.uk)
Subject: Mind yourself okkkk

Whate so ever you call yourself, Florence Devil, Florence Evil or Florence Deville don`nt you ever write me again....Ok.
I might be mad at you this time you fool burn by animaalllllll.
B. Hill
This makes it all worthwhile.
Cheers,
Bruiser
Visit us for Low-Cost and Free website hosting, at www.webhostdirect.co.nz

TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Post by TechnoKiwi » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:36 am

^^^
Good one! :lol:

I bet the Lads are getting really hacked off with all the different forms of 'attack' that are being directed their way now! ;-)