Profiles that may put buyers off

Current listings & scams on TradeMe - please post cases of fee avoidance or breach of TM rules (contact details) in the "minor transgressions" area - try to stick to the subject and feel free to start a new thread if appropriate.
digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Profiles that may put buyers off

Post by digidog » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 am

Every now and then you come across a trader's profile that screams out, "You really
don't want to trade with me." When you come across one of these, post them here.

Because I buy a few cameras I've come across Chalk1962 before. They're an Asian
couple who have built a bit of a reputation for selling faulty or damaged kit at inflated
prices then refusing to communicate if the buyer complains.

But recently their profile has been edited into some sort of diatribe against a cruel
world which obviously doesn't understand them. Check this out.
About Me: I think some traders very racist, they attack my profile, file complain about
me, then TradeMe remove my profile, but, what's mean "Write whatever u like here"?
No use, I stated clear, if u bought, take home, then u hold full responsibilities hence
the minute item with you, but if u can't take the job, then don't buy. Stop abuse me,
whatever u did to me, will come back haunt u, this is no witchcraft, it's life, so face it!
So, u buy it, don't expect me to refund u when u did things u shouldn't do at home,
then complain to me later that it's ain't working, sorry, This street is dead end,
criminals won't have exit of me! U bid, then u must stick the sale to the end, not just
bid & get my email & make death threat, sum1 been doing so in Jan/Feb '10. All items
sold & No refund!

Fav. Quote: If u can't get that sweet grape hang way above you, stop don't tell other's
it's sour, coz it's you that sour, not grape

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Profil ... ber=617209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Would you even consider buying from this person?

http://trademe-feedback-checker.cccp.co ... 2/negative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ionet
Members

Re: Profiles that may put buyers off

Post by ionet » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 am

What a classic :lol:

Sell broken kr#p to custie, get complaint, get ignore custie out, then suggest complainer is criminal on profile ditty ... priceless ;-)

Wonder how many get turned off immediately or run away confused when they try to digest the contents on that page :?: ;-)

Any bets on who is the thicker of the two - the seller hocking off the said cr#p, no clues penetrating that they wouldn't like it done to them & going away hiding then enlightening the masses on their profile ditty; or the silly punter who thought they got high juicy grape only to wake up later to find it wasn't only then springing on the stated profile ditties ;-)

Any rellie of May Wang by chance :?: ok a distant rellie :?: ;-)

Old forgotten Chinese Proverb say "we like you to have plenty of our kr#p, if it broken too bad" look like it overide all local rules of fiat bartering sessions + any ensuing faulty mule kicking contests ;-)

M
Ultimate Auction Security: Kick 'em in the pants & sweep them under the carpet fast before anyone sees & hope they go away.

eastauck
Members

Post by eastauck » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am

he has a funny occupation,its true only some people can work for them self and some end up giving them selfs the sack in the end [-o<

ionet
Members

Post by ionet » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 am

eastauck wrote:he has a funny occupation,its true only some people can work for them self and some end up giving them selfs the sack in the end [-o<

Two sacks minimum needed over the top to keep the light off around the delicate studies, surely ? ;-)

M
Ultimate Auction Security: Kick 'em in the pants & sweep them under the carpet fast before anyone sees & hope they go away.

digidog
Site Admin

Post by digidog » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 am

I came across this little gem today on this auction.
USERS, ASKING QUESTIONS OR COMMENTING WITHIN 5 HOURS FROM AUCTION CLOSURE
ARE BLACKLISTED (for WHY? see my Profile, do not ask here please).

O'K... so I was curious and the message on his profile reads:
To answer the frequent questions about the reason of 5 hour blacklisting: the questions,
asked when the Seller has already no time to answer them, can be seen as a form of a
fraud, targeting to manipulate the bidding process. Other users see them as "unanswered"
and may think the Seller conceals something important about the item. I also have to
blacklist home-grown "experts" who suddenly decide to challenge the item description
without seeing the actual item at close range, another form of manipulation...
His feedback is less than desirable as well.

marabod
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Feedba ... ber=356089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://trademe-feedback-checker.cccp.co ... d/negative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ionet
Members

Post by ionet » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 am

_

Strange sort of feedback, with that last Bod alright -
oldcowsrule (43 ) 12 Dec 2010 marabod was the seller (#330295356)

This seller was contacted by my Granddaughter and left phone numbers etc telling him my Daughter and I were away up north as my Son was DEAD and we would be in touch as soon as we could! He posted bad feedback saying "no deals possible, non paying buyer"?? Will remove when he does no-one needs this!

trader responded: 22 Dec 2010 I don't care, mate! I myself am receiving negatives because I had a heart attack - so what? Feedback is about our performance on TM, not about our personality.
A real compassionate dude by look of things

As for blacklisting any of their Question Askers in the 5 hours before close, how childish & pathetic can a Seller get ?

it's a wonder with such brilliant perception that he even managed to make 150, let alone a few north of that ;-)

.. anyone found any better today ? ;-)

eastauck
Members

Post by eastauck » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 pm

He like the Borat of TM

chantilly66 (27 ) 8 Sep 2010
marabod was the seller
(#309745934)
Am finding this seller very difficult to deal with. I just want to complete the trade but keep getting met with instructions and conditions that cannote be completed. Have asked more than once for postage details but can't seem to get an answer!!!!!!

trader responded: 13 Sep 2010
I thought them being an inexperienced buyer - but they were found to be just a second account of a mature dude... Now both accounts are most likely on blacklist.

diappointed. found a chip on one side.not mention in the add.
trader responded: 4 Sep 2010
Chip on pewter??? Also, the buyer obviously confused $1 sale at TM with Sothebys.

and wt%

suzh1 (786 ) 6 Aug 2010
marabod was the seller
(#303339474)
Great trader. Items packed very well. Definitely recommend.
trader responded: 7 Aug 2010
Well, thank you of course - but now Trademe may think I lied when claiming the fees back! Negative was expected instead...

digidog
Site Admin

Post by digidog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 am

It seems that the subject of the first post in this thread has not matured with age. Take his latest auction.
No offence but this auction is simpy a basic decision of ‘click buynow & pay‘ or ‘click back arrow the main menu page‘ {so will not reply anymore weird or idiot questions but the buyer who click buynow & pay within 48hrs or depend on bank time requirement}
Pls: u bid u buy
& stop reply next day that "I am very sorry but I can not complete this sale. My ex girlfriend purchased this as I was still logged into my account on her laptop. She has done thisto about 20 other auctions" coz i can read your mind, if u dont like my listing description you can look elsewhere & stop talk behind my back on nz‘s scambuster site or leave crap or idiotic question expect me to reply, i have plenty in blacklist & there's always have vacancies.
Some people never learn from their mistakes. And $1.6m for a number plate? No comment.

Tempus
Members

Post by Tempus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Aaah yes well,$1.6M for a very ordinary plate that would normally sell for a few hundred,perhaps a thousand. As you say,with the crazy (and probably illegal), you bid,you buy,proviso in his profile any one who traded with him would really deserve what they got.

Tempus
Members

Post by Tempus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 pm

I see our friend is getting upset now with anyone asking questions on his auction.

digidog
Site Admin

Post by digidog » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 am

It's worth quoting his answers here.
Q: Could you please explain why this number plate is of such value. I'm currently confused.
lryn007 (1 1 positive feedback) 9:21 pm, Mon 3 Apr
A: If you confused, then its not suitable for you. rgd 9:28 pm, Mon 3 Apr

Q: I think it's a valid question that I have asked. And because you havnt answers my question I will ask It in plain English. Why is this number plate worth over $1million NZD?
lryn007 (1 1 positive feedback) 12:02 am, Tue 4 Apr
A: why are you making this i question at 12.02am While most ppl are zzz ??? 8:39 am, Tue 4 Apr

Seller comment: I Try not to reply any overheated questions coz life is to enjoy, not to receive negative force field. You like to plate & want it, then bid BUYNOW, instead place a question on why why why? Coz in not gona reply you here this that. Thx for watching 8:43 am, Tue 4 Apr
This guy is such a loser.

Tempus
Members

Post by Tempus » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 am

I wonder if the $1.6M includes the car?

digidog
Site Admin

Post by digidog » Tue May 02, 2017 12:40 am

We're not the only ones who think chalky's expectations may be a little high for his overpriced plate. Somebody who sells collectible number plates felt obliged to ask a Q on this auction.
I'm just wondering if your psychological deranged in the head mate . This advert doesn't make sense . That is probably the worst number plate I've ever seen . Your lucky you haven't been reported
Chalky didn't respond.

digidog
Site Admin

Post by digidog » Wed May 10, 2017 9:08 am

Nobody is bidding and Chalky is getting upset. Witness his latest tirade.
IF you kept ask me why worth over $1mil, then you better check why are you making this idiot question at 12.02am While most ppl are zzzz?
Go make appt with your Doc coz Ur head is psyco deranged
I can read your mind, if u dont like my listing description you can look elsewhere & stop act likr your IQ is better than me.