Infinity Profit System

Nigerian scams, chain letters, pyramid schemes and anything not auction related.
First Name: Heather

Infinity Profit System

Post by HeathFeath69 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:54 am

A member of Grapevine Kerkeri has just posted a notice encouraging people to join up.
I have always worked on the principle if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it IS a duck. At best it is MLM, at worst it's a Pyramid scheme.
Although this guy David Lewis (alias Lewis Syring) claims to have launched this lurk 8 years ago, it would seem it has only recently been launched via his Facebook page.
If anyone has anything 'concrete' on this guy and this Infinity Profit System, I, in my turn, will post it on my Facebook site :)

Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Re: Infinity Profit System

Post by digidog » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:38 am

Hi Heather. This has all the hallmarks of a classic pyramid scheme. There aren't any "products" as such and the only way anyone will make money with the scheme is by recruiting new participants. By reeling in more suckers!

In recent years the people behind these types of pyramid scams have started generating numerous positive "reviews" of their service, often including lines like "Is ABC a scam?" to fool the search engines. Of course the pages generated by the company will always conclude that there's no scam involved, so it's hard to track down honest opinions of the business. However here's one, and here's another. The comments on that second link will tell you all you need to know about this scam.

If you sign up and pay $US25 a month to your upline person, you will get an "affiliate" page on the site, but the only "product" you can sell is more "memberships" to that same site. In short, it's a pyramid scheme... and we recommend that you avoid these people like the plague.